Monday, May 21, 2007

Ah ready for dem.....

My semester done, I have handed in all my course work and I ready to party.

I READY TO MASSASSINATE!

Well people, the carnival season in the UK kicks of this weekend and the band launches are coming in fast and furious.
Unlike Trinidad a lot of bands are paying homage to the Abolition of the African slave trade, 200 years ago that is abolition by the British at least.
While bands like YAA, AND GENISIS, and even MAHOGANY have a reputation of bringing ‘African themed mas’ I trust that this year will be special.

It would be interesting to see just how these and other bands are goanna do this.

I have seen Masquerade 2000’ presentation on Saucy’s blog and Island mix.com, and the designer has not surprised me. I will touch on this tomorrow.

Until then later will be greater.

No comments:

Share it.

Translate

Instagram

Instagram

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook Badge

MAS REPUBLIC Headlines


This is MassassinnatioN

Global

QR

QR

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner