Tuesday, February 12, 2008

THE MARK LYNDERSAY EXPERIENCE.



I have not been posting much of my own stuff these days, school, work, and other responsibilities have yuh boy busy these days , but when my lunch break comes around I do read up, what I consider the best Carnival centric blogs I’ve read in a long time.
The Mark Lyndersay blog/web site simply fascinates me. His photographic summery of the 2008 Carnival, is in my opinion supreme, check out some of the photos here.


If you want to se the rest hit this link.
Mark Lyndersay writes articles for the Trinidad Guardian and a lot of his articles can be found in his blog, “Just talking loud”.
As a student of this art form that is mas, and a devotee of my nations culture, I urge all you carnivalist out there , who know, and think you know about this 'mas game', take some time to read the thoughts and words of Mark Lyndersay,(if reading is your thing) you might learn a little something or two.
PHOTOS ARE FROM THE MARK LYNDERSAY WEBSITE.

1 comment:

Mark said...

Thanks for the big up, dude.

Share it.

Translate

Instagram

Instagram

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook Badge

MAS REPUBLIC Headlines


This is MassassinnatioN

Global

QR

QR

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner