Tuesday, September 02, 2008

IM BACK!!

WOOOH! what a Carnival, as a student of the Art form Mas this years Notting hill Carnival was a journey into the spiritual dark side of mas, The esoteric world that only certain elders can advise you on how to defend yourself in, while other elders try to cancel or neutralise your creative flow, what a draining experience, what lessons I’ve learned.

Education is a funny like that mix and blend what you know, with what you don’t know, and you can find the answers. Those negative forces out there should read Macbeth… then they might think again.

Yes people Carnival is not just feathers beads, wine Jam, steel pan, fete, and confusion, there is so much more, as an elder told me “is not as simple as you think”, but when I gather all my thoughts on this topic I will comeback to it.

Notting Hill 2008
. What a Carnival!

1 comment:

GelaTrish said...

Hey this is Shandy! Welcome back! lol

I've been gone so long from the blog scene I've just scrapped my old one and redid a new one. So be sure and put me on your list OK.

BTW...are the rumours true about a certain soca artist "taking a pause that refreshes" on the speaker box???

Share it.

Translate

Instagram

Instagram

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook Badge

MAS REPUBLIC Headlines


This is MassassinnatioN

Global

QR

QR

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner