Tuesday, September 09, 2008

LETS SMASH ATOMS:

Last night I got a call from my 14 year old cousin, she had a question for me, “is the World going to end tomorrow? All my friends are talking about it, is it true?”
In an instant I got a flash back of my childhood in Trinidad, March of 1982 the alignment of planets was about to take place it was called the ‘Jupiter effect’ this was also to be the end of the world that morning I woke up my Aunt sent me to school saying “these people don’t know anything, only God knows” , and so I went to school to find a lot of students stayed home and a couple teachers too…needless to say nothing happened.

So I replied to my little cousin “Yes their going to try and re-create the big bang on Wednesday and the world might implode or explode, they don’t know yet, so say yuh prayers and we will see”, she stuupes and replied , why them people have to play God for anyway?”

Everybody have ah mas to play yes, some spend their big money to play ah mas others spend their big money to play a God....




1 comment:

GirlBlue said...

Very interesting, thanks for the info. Feel as if I've been living under a rock now

Share it.

Translate

Instagram

Instagram

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook Badge

MAS REPUBLIC Headlines


This is MassassinnatioN

Global

QR

QR

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner