Monday, September 28, 2009

INTRODUCING, MAS REPUBLIC.




Last year I set up a sister blog to MASSASSINATION called ‘MAS REPUBLIC’ after doing so I sat on the idea until now...until today. Today I have decided to make MAS REPUBLIC official and introduce the other side of my blogging hobby to you.
Since MASSASSINATION is a blog that reflects the personal views and opinions of the MAS ASSASSIN on Carnival and Masbands, through MAS REPUBLIC the MAS ASSASSIN hopes to highlight all things Carnival and Carnival like without the bias of opinion, MAS REPUBLIC is strictly for your information...until I otherwise see fit. 
enjoy.


Post a Comment

Share it.

Translate

Instagram

Instagram

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google+ Badge

MAS REPUBLIC Headlines


This is MassassinnatioN

Global

QR

QR

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner