Monday, September 28, 2009

INTRODUCING, MAS REPUBLIC.




Last year I set up a sister blog to MASSASSINATION called ‘MAS REPUBLIC’ after doing so I sat on the idea until now...until today. Today I have decided to make MAS REPUBLIC official and introduce the other side of my blogging hobby to you.
Since MASSASSINATION is a blog that reflects the personal views and opinions of the MAS ASSASSIN on Carnival and Masbands, through MAS REPUBLIC the MAS ASSASSIN hopes to highlight all things Carnival and Carnival like without the bias of opinion, MAS REPUBLIC is strictly for your information...until I otherwise see fit. 
enjoy.


5 comments:

GelaTrish said...

Nice! Keep doing your thing babes! I'm following!

MAS ASSASSIN said...

Thanks for your support Gela Trish, I hope you enjoy this one.

Anonymous said...

nice so now we have 2 places 2 access an ass hole?? great stuff

MAS ASSASSIN said...

2 places 2 access an asshole?
Great stuff?
When did your daddy teach you that one?
What he should have taught you was the difference between two, too, and to.
But thanks for dropping in anyway.
lol

MAS ASSASSIN said...

Hey ‘P’ I got your reply, however I wont post it because this Blog has no place in it for your scary preoccupation with the dynamics of the ass hole, HOWEVER I must say you seem to have more knowledge on that subject than you have on the subject of costume design. Maybe you missed your calling in life, now I know why you talk soo much shit.
You’re full of it!
But thanks again for the time and energy and misguided love you focus on this Blog

Share it.

Translate

Instagram

Instagram

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook Badge

MAS REPUBLIC Headlines


This is MassassinnatioN

Global

QR

QR

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner