Monday, October 12, 2009

ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS....


So the Sunday Express said that Minshall put a hat on Mac Farlane's head they also said that Mac Farlane  did not comment on the action, but you got to wonder what did Minshall mean by that?

Once again the whispers say he might bring  REZZAREK this year, so does the hat on Mac Farlane's head mean....

a) You so want to be me look a hat like mine?
b) Look how easy I can hang my hat on your head.?
c) My son I going and abdicate so you can wear the crown now?
d) I putting this hat on your head cause I coming to top you?
e) Your it!
But what about the look on Mac Farlane's face, what does that say?
a) oh ummm duhh?
b) ahhhh damn he find meh out?
c)  Yes! I knew this day will come?
d) Did I just wet my self?
e) This hat too big for me?

If actions speak louder than words THIS could be one hell of a Calypso!   

No comments:

Share it.

Translate

Instagram

Instagram

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook Badge

MAS REPUBLIC Headlines


This is MassassinnatioN

Global

QR

QR

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner