Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Trinidad Carnival and British Airways



This commercial , well the short version of it has been  on UK television since News Years Day, (well that when I first saw it), I loved that one but  I love this long version even more capturing almost every aspect of Trinidad’s festival of freedom, it made my hart flutter around in my chest.

I know the first wave of Trinis and Carnivalist have already made their way to Trinidad and Tobago to capture Carnival in its entirety, and in the weeks, days, and hours to come even more will follow from around the world, in that annual pilgrimage to the Mecca of the Greatest Show on Earth, that is the Trinidad and Tobago Carnival 2010.
So if you’re going, gone, or thinking about getting a ticket, this one is for you...






1 comment:

Georgia-Davis-St,Jill said...

Its a feeling of great joy and pride to see commercials like this.Brought back great memories of Carnival. The research was properly done. It made me feel to go home. Hats off to you British Airways.Thank you Mas Man.

Share it.

Translate

Instagram

Instagram

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook Badge

MAS REPUBLIC Headlines


This is MassassinnatioN

Global

QR

QR

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner