Saturday, April 24, 2010

Notting Hill Carnival 2010: Masquerade2000 The Gift.


So Notting Hill Carnival is just over four months away, bands taking note from the big bands in Trinidad are too launching earlier and creating hype around their launches, I have yet to attend any but have seen some photos and have had my say here and there.
It’s been a while since I’ve had a good rant or hard core analytical at the Mas Notting Hill Bands are producing these days, but this year by the end of May I should be free.... 
         
I see MASQUERADE 2000 is launching soon with their presentation ‘THE GIFT’ they created some nice hype with another video clip on you tube, and I can’t wait to see the Mas. But if this new image they been pushing these days reflects the mas they gonna be hot...

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Share it.

Translate

Instagram

Instagram

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook Badge

MAS REPUBLIC Headlines


This is MassassinnatioN

Global

QR

QR

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner