Monday, May 03, 2010

Damali Abrams: Her people are everywhere. Ok!

Damali Abrams is a Guyanese- American, Video Performance Artist.I came across this sisters videos a couple weeks back and found them informative and entertaining she also got a blog  and a website, So take a look at the works of Damali you might enjoy it too.!

I recorded myself everyday of 2009, mostly in video diary format, sometimes wearing costumes. In May I will exhibit the footage as a video installation at A.I.R.Gallery.
*******************************
Autobiography of a Year
a video installation by
damali abrams

May 26 to June 20, 2010

Opening Reception
Thurs. May 27, 2010
6-8 pm

A.I.R. Gallery
111 Front St. # 228
Brooklyn, NY 11201
F train to York St. or
A train to High St.

damaliabrams.com
damaliabrams.blogspot.com

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Share it.

Translate

Instagram

Instagram

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook Badge

MAS REPUBLIC Headlines


This is MassassinnatioN

Global

QR

QR

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner