Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Thames Festival 2010: a preview.

Carl Gabriels sculpture ws there
Trinbago Carnival club and Insperational Arts were there.
South Americans were there in numbers.
 On Sunday 12th of September I made my way down to the Embankment in Central London to witness another Thames Festival Parade 2010.
It is getting bigger every year and I dare say can soon rival NHC in spectator support and sure as hell better organised giving the spectator a show with no gaps just a non stop cultural extrvaganza from start to finish here are a couple photos of what I saw but I got more to come....

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Share it.

Translate

Instagram

Instagram

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook Badge

MAS REPUBLIC Headlines


This is MassassinnatioN

Global

QR

QR

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner