Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Machel Montano at the CALO festival: 20:08:2011

Benjai  in action at CALO.
Now a lot is being said about the CALO festival  held over the past weekend and I don't know all the facts, but what I will say is that besides the short comings of which there is a growing list, I thought the entertainment  rocked. Between Friday night with Roy Cape featuring Blacks and Benjai, then Krosfyah  and Kes the band. To 3canal and  Machel  on Saturday I had a ball some of the best partying I've done in a while in London.
I will touch on the other stuff later.
For now here's some action from the King of Soca Mr H.D. Machel Montano.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Share it.

Translate

Instagram

Instagram

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook Badge

MAS REPUBLIC Headlines


This is MassassinnatioN

Global

QR

QR

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner