Saturday, September 23, 2006

EXODUS AT TRAFALGAR SQUARE


I went to Trafalgar square last night to see some of my culture live last night.
got my phone out, tool a couple pics took a jump , met some friends, had a sweet lime.The show featured, Exodus, Denise Plumber,MC,Pink Panther,Kenny J and some Dancers it was a great end to a hectic week.....every week in London should end with trini culture.

my pan side...Ifrom Tunapuna yuh know! Dancers.

Calypso Queen Denise Plumber was there too ....she moved to fast for my phone cam.

Post a Comment

Share it.

Translate

Instagram

Instagram

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google+ Badge

MAS REPUBLIC Headlines


This is MassassinnatioN

Global

QR

QR

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner