Thursday, February 23, 2012

Carnival Monday 2012 with K2K “The Waters – Seas of Consciousness”

It was a last minute decision that I made on the Friday before carnival to play mas in 2012, non of my close friends were playing this year, then there was the question of who I was going to  play with. I had my eyes set on two new bands of 2012. I decided on K2K. Unproven, untested, and other than what you saw on the net Unknown, but I was feeling the mas, and a timely text message from 'Pinky' made my decision complete, I registered on Friday  and the following are moments I captured on Carnival Monday, I hope you enjoy them.




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Share it.

Translate

Instagram

Instagram

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook Badge

MAS REPUBLIC Headlines


This is MassassinnatioN

Global

QR

QR

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner