Monday, March 19, 2012

Notting Hill Mas Bands start launching.

I am yet to gather all my thoughts on Trinidad Carnival 2012 and the band launches are kicking off  for Notting Hill 2012 already, Bacchanalia Masband  launched "Fall from Grace" on the Saturday 17th of March, I got my views on this widely anticipated launch that I will post later.
On the 24th of March Masquerade 2000 launch and celebrate their 20 year presence  in Notting Hill Carnival with 'REWIND'.
The mas band  Genesis is launching on Saturday 28 of April with what looks like an Olympic theme in 'OLYMPIA 2012',  take a look at this impressive intro...
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Share it.

Translate

Instagram

Instagram

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook Badge

MAS REPUBLIC Headlines


This is MassassinnatioN

Global

QR

QR

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner